Karma Beauty Salon, Preston
Gift vouchers are available from Karma Beauty Salon - the perfect gift for your loved one, call into our Preston salon or telephone us on 01772 705590. You will find it is the perfect pampering gift for any special occasion.
OPI Axxium soak off gel lacquer - Want a manicure that lasts up to two weeks and beyond of flawless wear and colour? This could be the treatment for you.
Fake bake tan that develops in 60 minutes! Fake Bake has devised a revolutionary rapid self-tan which develops into a golden glow within 60 minutes. A combination of the unique Fake Bake formula including rapid tanning technology, which develops the desired tan depth in the quickest time frame!
Karmabeauty was established in 2003 by Phillippa Emmington, the result of a lifelong dream and many years of experience. Her aim was to set up the areas best and only stand alone Beauty Salon. Phillippa believes that having the right team and adhering to good business values will support this aim.
We believe that our success depends upon listening to, understanding and meeting the requirements of our customers and establishing good relationships with them at all times. The behaviour of individuals affects relationships within the Company and externally and ultimately signifies the character of the business. We aim to:
- Work hard, and at the same time enjoy what we do.
- Be completely honest about which products and services are right for our customers.
- Respect customers time commitments, the salon is open late Wednesday - Friday and all day Saturday.
- Provide a consistent quality of service that results in us being the first choice for our customers.
- Deliver continuous customer care.
- Encourage communication with customers, to appreciate requirements and to gain an understanding of their developing needs.
- Respect the customers' views and opinions.
- Be a good customer, our suppliers are an essential part of our business.
Karmabeauty recognises that our objective can only be achieved through the efforts of our people and that their well-being and development is essential for continuing success. We believe that:
- Individuals are unique and that we need to listen regularly to them in order to understand and recognise their individual needs and aspirations.
- Learning and development is essential for business success and although individuals have the ultimate responsibility for their own development, the business is committed to providing learning and development opportunities in accordance with present and future needs. Karmabeauty offer an unrivalled range of skincare products and skincare treatments we now have an established client base and, indeed, a very loyal following.
At Karmabeauty we have four treatment rooms, all equipped with soothing music and gentle lighting. At the heart of each room is the fully adjustable treatment bed, where the majority of our salon treatments take place.
At Karmabeauty we use and stock a wide range of skincare products including Decleor, Dermalogica and Crystal Clear.
We use Jane Iredale mineral makeup and also stock the full range in the salon (recommended by leading dematoligists).
We use fake bake tanning products and O.P.I hand and nail products. If you wish to order any products in these ranges please contact the salon on 01772 705590.